Vacature: StyleShoots Job: (junior) Sales Representative (native German or English speaking)
Our patented ‘all-in-one’ content creation machines are used by hundreds of fashion brands around the world to take millions of pro-quality product photos and videos every year. We’re growing fast and disrupting the e-commerce industry. We share curiosity, a passion for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
About the job
We’re looking for a (junior) Sales Representative to join our internationally growing team that is dedicated to helping global fashion brands and e-commerce companies future-proofing their visual content production.
Next to supporting the sales team, this position is the first step for you to grow into a territory responsible sales representative, joining our talented team providing solid ground for mentoring and developing your sales career.
We are searching for a performance-hungry, honest, and humble person to drive our technology and serve our customers.
With us, you will
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the groundbreaking StyleShoots technology in order to articulate our value proposition to decision
makers, as well as being able to successfully manage and overcome potential buying hesitation.
- Research potential customers, identify decision makers, and educate prospects to finally qualify a buying interest with a sense of urgency.
- Build and maintain a high-quality lead pipeline by prospecting into multiple organizations via social networking, telephone, and e-mail in close collaboration
with our skilled marketing growth hacking team.
- Schedule qualified appointments with key decision makers for our territory responsible commercial managers.
- Maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all prospects and customers in our contact databases (Salesforce & Hubspot).