Vacature: PVH is looking for a Digital Library Manager
We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Supply Value Chain department in PVH Europe focuses on the full network between company and its suppliers and customers. The Team drives strategic and operational processes that enables the business to ensure modern and compliant supply chain. Supply Value Chain department consists of 6 functions: Sourcing, Digitalization, Raw Materials, Supply Planning & Operational Excellence, Product & Data Integrity and Supply Chain Transformation, Nearshore Sourcing.
As the Digital Raw Material Library Manager you’re a key component in creating and optimizing the raw materials library. You will own the day to day operations for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, while simultaneously strategizing the unknown abilities of the raw materials library. Being the master user you will unlock the success of the digital library. You’ll be working closely with the Raw Materials team, as well as the Product Development teams within the brands. This will provide valuable insight needed for structuring and monitoring accuracy in use.
Manage and oversee day-to-day digital library operations for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
- Upfront, codify all existing materials within allocated brand in agreed Raw Material (RM) library structure, clean the data and ensure all necessary fields are filled in.
- Oversee and support upload new materials by brand-dedicated RM Specialist into library (per season) and freeze uploads in RM library according to calendar (e.g. 12 months out)
- Flag RM duplications to RM team
- Manage ins and outs of library, maintaining consistent size and nomenclature
Support RM Library users/stakeholders to ensure optimal usage of the Library
- Onboard new users to familiarize them with the software and usage best-practices
- Monitor use of virtual swatches/materials by designers in 3D sketches; support them in leveraging full suite of features of 3D library
- Proactively seek out requests from stakeholders (RM specialists, Designers) to improve the RM Library according to their needs
Work with digitization team and raw materials team in building of infrastructure around RM library
- Implement RM library management protocols and rulebook in alignment with Digitization team and Raw Materials team.
- Monitor compliance of Libraries and wider teams against rule books, flags deviations, provide coaching to brand-dedicated RM Specialists
- Ensure strict brand/sub-brand boundaries of raw materials are followed, coordinating with dedicated Librarians for other Brands
- Work with RM and Digital team to enable digitization of RM library and support build-up of digital capabilities
Review and proactively request RM library improvements to fit business purpose
- Work with internal/external RM-library IT-solution provider to update fields/capabilities to reflect business need/new innovations
Expand and support digital initiatives around the RM Library
- Support to implement digital solutions related to RM Library
- Assist in migration of existing 2D library database (from PLM) to 3D library (when launched)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Technical knowledge of raw materials: fibers, fabric structures, dyeing, printing, finishing and trims
- Acumen and experience in current industry standards, laws, and conventions regarding quality assurance, sustainability and testing
- 7-10 years relevant working experience
- University or equivalent academic level
- Excellent self-leadership skills, and ability to work in a team environment (incl. with internal and external stakeholders)
- Strong detail orientation and prioritization skills; highly organized with a strong ability to multitask
- Efficient in PLM, chosen Library software, SAP; good command of 3D digital design (to support RM teams as needed); general affinity with new system developments
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
For more information and your reaction click here!
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.