New job opportunity: Patagonia is looking for a Repairs Coordinator (Amsterdam)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by helping to bring more efficiency to our repair processes to balance speed, cost and impact on the environment.
- Support our Repairs platform and the different internal users across channels.
- Through PowerBI – create and manage the Operational Repair KPI dashboard and actively contribute ideas and actions to improve efficiency and cost.
- Support the Repair Center invoice creation process and invoicing control – Follow up on variances.
- Leadtime in repair and transportation.
- Work with the Product team on Co2 emissions KPI.
- Work closely with the Logistics team to provide support and quality guidelines to our 3PL provider for Inbound and Outbound.
- Support the opening of new repair centers in Europe.
- Coordinate the trims supply to repair centers and stores.
- Keep on improving and updating the Onboarding Repair Guidebook, as well as providing trainings.
- Create a general Repair booklet for internal and external users.
- Support Repairs operations and administration.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- HBO or University degree in Textiles, Fashion or a related field.
- 1- 3 years of experience in logistics/supply chain/process flow.
- Language skills: fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Good understanding of the retail industry.
- Great customer service mindset, considering the customer experience through all decisions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Powerpoint, Excel & Sharepoint. Microsoft Field service knowledge is a plus.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Great communication and coordination skills, able to work on several projects at the same time to best serve team members.
- Team work oriented with a great sense of proactivity and taking the initiative
4. Key relationships:
- IT team members, with potential contact with external consultants
- Sales channels
- Logistic Department
- Patagonia Repair centers
- Global repair team
5. Area of Responsibility
- Travel: 0-20% – must be open to using all various modes of transport that the company offers to travel; in terms of efficiency, sustainability and costs e.g. by plane, by car, by taxi, by train etc.
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out these accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the organisation of Patagonia.
- Work together with all your key internal and external stakeholders within and outside of the organisation.
- Exemplify Patagonia’s Core Purpose & Values in practice.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity. APPLY ONLINE